Thu Aug 19 IST - Fri Aug 20 IST (2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Aug 18 10:30pm - Fri Aug 20 7:30am
The role of corporate treasury is becoming increasingly strategic to dual organizational objectives of managing risk and funding long-term growth. While corporate treasuries are expected to take on more value-adding roles, converting treasury into a profit centre.
Treasury plays a very important and strategic role especially in times of crises like the recent COVID 19, where a corporate's liquidity, cash management and business continuity strategies hold a lot of relevance. In these times of uncertainty where production and supply chains are badly hit, managing liquidity and exploring secure areas of investment while maintaining enough cash reserves that are needed by the corporate to operate seamlessly become the crucial factors for the existence of the company.
Current transition from LIBOR, huge regulatory uncertainties, currency movements, the escalation of trade wars, political tensions, rapidly emerging technologies and fintech developments, major commodity price shifts, keeping tabs on cash flows, payments and risk management are the major challenge for Treasurers. Most Treasurers are turning towards technology to centralize and automate treasury operations and consider technology as "the enabler" to change in treasury.
5th Annual Treasury Management Asia Summit 2021 Virtual Edition, will focus on how to build roadmap for increased cash visibility, safer cash management and investment strategies for a non-zero interest-rate world and to ensure good governance, risk & compliance (GRC) policies. This summit will bring Treasurers under one umbrella to discuss the business disruption by transforming treasury function using latest technologies.
Key Topics of Discussion
• Managing treasury in the times of uncertainty & crises
• A Treasurers' take on recent regulations - what should be considered
• Go digital or perish - The mantra for treasury
• Managing liquidity and working capital requirements in different scenarios
• Controlling risks with treasury - Risk policy, strategy and tools
Who should attend?
• Head - Treasury
• Head - Corporate Finance
• Chief Risk Officers
• Chief Dealers
• Cash Managers
• Head - Treasury Liquidity and Working Capital
• Head - Treasury and Investor Relations
• Head - Foreign Exchange / FX / FOREX
• Head - Financial Control
• Head - Commodities and currency
Why this is a must attend conference?
• Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your Treasury process reach the next level
• Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat key challenges
• Understand the specific guidelines on corporate Treasury
• Share best practices on various aspects of Treasury Management
• Network with India's top regulatory and Finance experts
• Understand latest regulatory updates
• Best practices in the country
• Emerging technologies in the domain
• Franklin Templeton