Wed Nov 3 CET (in 17 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Nov 3 3:00am - Wed Nov 3 12:00pm
While the role of CFOs and finance leaders has undergone a major shift last year, immediate adoption to digitalization and automation is needed more than ever to protect customers, suppliers, and employees in the future.
Join us at the upcoming 600Minutes Executive Finance networking event filled with insights related to the evolution of the CFO, resilience, digitalization, and scenario planning. Gain insights and share experiences with C-suites, top finance executives and strategic decision makers in the Netherlands through inspiring keynotes, discussions, and virtual 1-to-1 networking sessions.
• The evolution of the CFO - shifting from accounting to strategy
• Recovery through resilience - fostering business agility and drive business growth by rethinking your finance strategy
• Predict the future - leveraging scenario planning to steer through disruption and identify new opportunities
• Adoption of emerging technology - driving greater operational and financial efficiency
• ESG & CSR - navigating a sustainable business from finance perspective
Group CFO, Eneco
Hendrik Jan Roel
CFO Albert Heijn & Ahold Nederland, Albert Heijn
Professor Of Management Accounting & Digital Finance, Vlerick Business School
Honorary Professor Ima & Professor Of Accounting, University Of Amsterdam Business School
Mike De Boer
CFO, Knab Bank
Journalist & Bestseller Author, Leadership Speaker
Senior Manager, PWC Netherlands
Manager Consulting Finance, Pwc Netherlands
Former CFO, Mediq B.V.
• SAP Concur
• Sigma Conso
• Wolters Kluwer
• Rydoo SA
• Infor Netherlands B.V.
• OneStream Software Benelux
• Leap Beyond
• Stripe Payments Europe Ltd.
• Sonum International
• Kofax Benelux N.V.
• Celonis (Benelux)
• Exact Nederland
• IFS Global