|Event Date||Mon Nov 12 EST - Tue Nov 13 EST (about 3 years ago)|
Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
All roads lead to the 64th Annual MNCPA Tax Conference, aka TAX18, the MNCPA’s largest event of the year for more than 1,500 CPAs and tax professionals. From the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and related IRS guidance to state-level developments and emerging technologies, TAX18 covers it all.
Top Reasons to Attend?
• Learn how to navigate today’s complex tax environment, maximize opportunities and avoid costly mistakes by attending your choice of 52 sessions.
• Be inspired by Minnesota Lynx General Manager and Head Coach Cheryl Reeve to tackle the busy season ahead with confidence and determination.
• Connect with more than 1,500 of your peers and build your professional network.
• Check out helpful products and services in the two-level exhibit area.
• Engage with your professional association, the MNCPA.
Keebler & Associates, Llp, Green Bay, Wi
Cliftonlarsonallen Llp, Bellevue, Wa
Sellner Tax Consulting, Llc, Sarasota, Fl
Surgent, Devon, Pa
Thomas, Zollars & Lynch, Ltd., Phoenix, Az
2018 Sponsors and Partners
• Accountants Concerned for Accountants
• AON Insurance
• Bloomberg Tax
• Bremer Bank
• Canopy Tax
• Drake Software
• Enhanced Capital
• First American Exchange Company
• Inland Securities Group
• M&E Cost Segregation
• McGuire Sponsel
• MERCER MAKE TOMORROW TODAY
• Minnesota Bank & Trust
• Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
• Minnesota Department of Revenue
• Minnesota Society of CPAs
• Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program
• NewGate School
• Prepare + Prosper
• Silverman Be Remarkable
• Sit Mutual Funds
• Tax Materials, Inc. - TheTaxBook
• Tech Guru
• The Saint Paul & Minnesota Community Foundations
• Thomson Reuters
• U of M - Master of Business Taxation
• Wagner Tax Law, P.A. NEW THIS YEAR!
• West Bend Mutual Insurance
• Wolters Kluwer