Wed May 11 PDT (in 4 months)
In your timezone (EST): Wed May 11 11:00am - Wed May 11 8:00pm
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
251 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
This event is the region's leading conference for family offices, high net worth wealth managers and private banks from throughout the region and one of the flagship meetings of our global private wealth series. The forum’s content was developed through hundreds of one-on-one meetings with the HNW family wealth management community and the program's speaker faculty is primarily comprised of leaders in the sector from across Southern California.
Our agenda covers asset allocation and protection, equity markets, fixed income, alternative investments, as well as succession planning and an outlook of the financial markets and the global economy. This event is completely closed-door and invitation-only, and it is designed to enable genuine peer-to-peer learning and networking for the regional private wealth community.
Key Discussion Topics:
• Opening Bell: Financial and Macro-Economic Outlook for the Next 12 Months
• At first glance, the investment outlook for the next 12 months seemed to be straightforward. Growth was weak but steady until COVID-19 hit.
• How to Best Take Advantage of Opportunistic Alternative Investments
• The market foresees an abundance of family offices, post-crisis regulation, technological developments, and macroeconomic shifts in demographics and economic policy. In the wake of COVID-19, market volatility is at an all-time high globally.
• Fixed Income: Realistic Expectations and Ways to Enhance Returns
• Bond yields and spreads near historic low levels are currently fueled further by the outbreak of COVID-19.
• Global and Local Equities and Their Impact on Portfolios
• The stock market has fallen significantly and continues fluctuation due to the outbreak of COVID-19. However, unlike the housing crisis of 2008, central banks are firm in their stimulus efforts.
• Evaluating Real Assets and Real Estate Investment Strategies
• This panel examines the benefits and the drawbacks of real assets and real estate. With the effects of COVID-19, deal volume is lower across International markets.
• New Ways to Invest in Non-Traditional Assets - Reshaping Our Thinking
• The prominence of alternative investments in portfolios has risen dramatically due to an increase in opportunistic returns. Is this being halted by the outbreak of COVID-19?
• Family Office Views on Wealth, Risk and Investments
• The geopolitical and financial worlds are changing rapidly and are requiring investors to reassess their allocation strategies. COVID-19 leads to a higher need for risk management.
2021 Past Speakers
Regional Chief Investment Officer, Abbot Downing
Regional Head of Investment, J.P Morgan
Chief Investment Officer, Beacon Pointe
Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Tarbox Family Office
Co-Chief Executive Officer, Pathstone
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Salem Partners Wealth Management
Founding Partner, President, Weatherly Asset Management
Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Beta Wealth Group
Chief Investment Officer, Whittier Trust Company
Principal, Avitas Wealth Management
Chief Investment Officer, Coordinate Wealth
Partner, Director of Portfolio Strategy, PW Wealth Advisors
Director of Equity Investments, Senior Vice President, Oakwood Capital Management
Principal, Chief Investment Officer, HC Financial Advisors
Chief Investment Officer, RVW Wealth
Investment Partner, Private Equity, Andina Family Offices
Principal, Private Ocean
Principal and Founder, AG Asset Advisory LLC
• Capital Fitzgerald
• iCapital Network
• Cambiar Investors
• Westchester Capital Management
• PGIM Investments