Tue Sep 15 PDT (about 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 15 8:00pm - Tue Sep 15 8:00pm
The 6th Annual Southwest Institutional Forum is an educational initiative designed through close coordination with the region’s leading institutional investors to build peer communities that merge global best practices with local expertise. The forum is specially designed to bring together 75+ staff members, investment officers, board members, trustees and investment consultants representing New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Nevada.
The program’s agenda will include global asset allocation, risk management, equity markets, fixed income, private markets, real assets, alternative beta strategies, emerging markets, currency investing, transportation leasing and CIO management issues.
Key Discussion Topics:
• Strategies to Mitigate the Portfolio Impact of the Next Recession
• Private Markets Investing at the End of the Economic Cycle
• “Not Your Father’s Emerging Markets”
• Middle Market Direct Lending: Late-Cycle Risks and Opportunities
• Tips for Resilient Decision Making in a VUCA World
• Currency - Should Managers be Considering a Passive or Active Strategy
• Turning Metal into Money; Unlocking the Value of Commodity Transportation Equipment
• Alternative Beta: Implications for Your Portfolio
• Emerging Markets: Relevancy and Value in Today's Markets?
• An Evolving World for Alternative Credit
• Diversify the Diversifier: Building an All Season Real Assets Portfolio
• Chief Investment Officer Roundtable