Thu Dec 6 +08 (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Dec 5 7:00pm - Thu Dec 6 4:00am
The Westin Singapore
12 Marina View, Asia Square Tower 2 Singapore
AsianInvestor presents the 6th Family Office Forum Southeast Asia taking place in Singapore on 6 December 2018.
The conference brings together influential family offices from around the region in an intimate setting to discuss their biggest challenges and most pertinent problems.
The forum is limited to 50 participants from single and multi-family offices to facilitate open discussions and exclusive networking. The event operates under Chatham House Rules and all discussions are strictly off the record, to allow for free flowing exchange of thoughts and ideas.
Topics for 2018 include:
• How can you build long-term partnerships with managers and find the right partners?
• How fintech can transform the PE model
• Exploring opportunities for enhanced online marketplaces in Asian private equity
• The challenges of co-investing: how to make it work for family offices
• The hunt for alternatives to alternatives as a means for diversification
• Vintage cars and luxury goods: hobby or legitimate investment? Is art as an asset class?
• The risk of disruption from generational transition
• Innovating philanthropy and impact investing
Founder and CEO, FinEx Asia
CEO and Founder, NQ International
Scott A J MacDonald
Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, International Family Office Association
Tuck Meng Yee
Partner, JRT Partners
Managing Partner and Founder, HP Wealth Management
Managing Partner, Dalcouth Ventures
Managing Director, Vickers Venture Partners
Head of Investments, Crossinvest
Founder & Chairman, Strategic Year Holdings
2018 Sponsors and Partner
• FinEX ASIA