Tue Apr 26 CDT (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Apr 26 1:00am - Tue Apr 26 1:00am
LPGP Connect Private Debt Chicago brings together LPs and GPs from the global private credit market to look at the latest developments and market trends. Now in its 7th year, join over 40 industry leading speakers to learn how the market is maturing and where the best opportunities can be found today and in the future.
The conference agenda has been designed to give investors an in depth look at the most up to date issues and concerns for investment groups who currently invest in the asset class and those that are looking to learn more and navigate the many opportunities on offer.
Learn and join the market leaders:
• LPGP Connect brings together the leading managers and allocators in private credit today
• Managing Directors, CEOs, Presidents, Partners & Managing Partners
• CIOs, Investment Directors, Heads of Asset Allocation & Portfolio Managers at local and global institutions
Why you need to be there:
• 40+ leading speakers and 8 panel sessions
• Learn about the most important issues in private debt today
• 1-2-1 meetings with investors and managers
• LPs from Public Pension Plans, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Endowments, Single and Multi-Family Offices.
• All hosted under Chatham house rules
• LP-GP Dinner
CEO, Egan-Jones Ratings Co.
2022 Sponsors and Partners
• Locus Point Capital
• Fitch Ratings
• Deerpath Capital Management
• Egan Jones Rating
• Star Mountain