|Event Date||Wed Aug 31 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
This primer on cryptocurrency will identify issues that your institution should be ready to address as accountholders’ activities expand.
This fact-filled webinar will unpack guidance, risks, and red flags.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Understand how payment for goods and services has evolved
• Define common crypto-related terms
• Identify key players and roles within the cryptocurrency industry
• Explain how virtual currency is acquired
• Recognize common cryptocurrency scams
• Use agency-issued guidance to develop policies and procedures
• Manage risks when paying with cryptocurrency
• Discuss recent cryptocurrency fraud cases
• Detect virtual currency red flags defined by FinCEN and FATF
Consultant, Brode Consuulting Services