Wed Mar 4 GMT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Mar 4 7:00am - Wed Mar 4 9:00am
Wilton Pl, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RL, UK
It will bring together some 40 C-suite asset managers (CEOs and COOs) to work through the key challenges facing their individual businesses and the industry as a whole.
You will enjoy access to strategic insight and networking at the highest level. In addition, external speakers are invited to provide keynotes to spark debate and encourage fresh and original thinking.
At the core of these Meetings is the series of roundtables addressing the pre-researched and pre-agreed agenda. These provide an opportunity for open discussion led by objective and professional facilitators. You will be invited to shape your day by choosing the roundtables in which you wish to participate. You will be able to participate in three.
This is your opportunity to compare notes with your peers; to share best practice; gather industry intel; and discuss the changing face of asset management.
The benefits of participating:
• Strategic engagement - Share best practice
• Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
• Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
• Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
• Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
• Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you