Thu Mar 28 GMT (over 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Mar 28 4:00am - Thu Mar 28 1:00pm
The Berkeley Hotel
Wilton Pl, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RL, UK
The delegation is made up of senior decision makers representing those high street and online banks and brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services as well as those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
Their common denominator is a focus on interfacing directly with the end consumer. The conversation encompasses distribution trends, client insights, regulation and product.
• director level representatives from retail banking keen to explore new distribution strategies and to learn about product and service innovation
• senior decision-makers representing those high street and on line brands which offer a range of third party financial products and services
• those representing large membership organisations reviewing the third party financial services and products which may benefit their membership.
The benefits of Attending:
• Strategic engagement - share best practice
• Meet your peers - networking at the highest level
• Hear new thinking and understand the latest trends
• Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
• Platform for change - an opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to finding collective ways of driving change forward
• Bespoke and tailored - an opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
• New business development opportunities
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum: breakfast through to drinks. It is a forum made up of a blend of:
• Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking - typically from outside the industry.
• Roundtables - small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
• Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
• Some "me" time. We thought the art of sleeping might be a good start!
In summary your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Joint Managing Director, Owen James
Tech London Advocate
2019 Sponsors & Partners
• My Pension Expert
• Age Partnership
• New Day
• Affinia Partnerships
• AXA PPP Healthcare
• Western Union