Wed Nov 11 GMT (about 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Nov 11 3:00am - Wed Nov 11 12:00pm
Royal College of Physicians
11 St Andrews Pl, London NW1 4LE, UK
The advance of technology is dramatically impacting the world of wealth and asset management and this event will provide a forum for discussion amongst the senior decision makers grappling with the dilemmas of which technology to adopt for which purpose. And balancing that with keeping an eye on the future and the new stuff coming down the line.
As technology provides a key opportunity for competitive advantage, keeping up to date is business critical. The point is that the day will be fast paced and full of variety.
The benefits of participating:
• Strategic engagement - Share best practice.
• Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level.
• Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends.
• Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers.
• Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
• Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you.
• CPD accredited
Who will be participating?
This event will bring together CTOs, CIOs, COOs and their teams from the largest Private Banks; Wealth Managers; DFMs; and Financial Advisers looking to find technology solutions to solve key challenges facing their business.