Thu Jun 10 BST (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jun 10 12:00pm - Thu Jun 10 12:00pm
This Meeting brings together the CEOs and CIOs of the private banks and the larger wealth management firms. Its goal is to address the key strategic issues affecting these businesses and the industry as a whole. Obviously the world has been through a cataclysm which has affected all our lives - there is a lot to discuss.
The Benefits of Participating:
• Strategic engagement - Share best practice.
• Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level.
• Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends.
• Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers.
• Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
• Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you.
• CPD accredited
How does it work?
A Meeting of Minds is a day long forum: breakfast through drinks made up of a blend of:
• Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry.
• Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
• Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
• Some “me” time. We thought the art of sleeping might be a good start!
Dr Daniel Susskind
Fellow in Economics, Balliol College, Oxford University
Mental Health & Chronic Pain Expert through lived experience, Public Speaker and Vlogger
2021 Sponsors & Partners
• NN investment partners
• LYXOR Asset Management
• STATE STREET