|Event Date||Thu Apr 29 EDT (6 months ago)|
|Location||Virtual via Zoom|
As we are still operating in the virtual world we have thought long and hard about how to make the virtual offering as enticing as possible and whilst the event will perhaps be a little less spontaneous and a little quieter, we believe it will be just as valuable and insightful. We have sought to ensure our demands on your time are appropriately measured.
The Benefits Of Participating:
• Strategic engagement - Share best practice
• Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
• Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
• Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
• Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
• Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
• CPD accredited
How Does It Work?
As has been stated above, this Meeting of Minds will be run as a virtual event. Although it will be sad not to meet you all in person on this occasion, we have come up with a format which will offer the usual blend of insightful keynotes; truly interactive roundtables and networking.
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who Will Be Participating?
This event will bring together the owner managers, CEO's and MD's of independently spirited financial firms.
2021 Sponsors and Partners
• Quilter PLC
• Hymans Robertson
• Dynamic Planner
• T Rowe Price
• Benchmark Capital 01
• Aviva Investors