|Event Date||Tue Mar 10 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
Springfield Country Club
400 W Sproul Rd, Springfield, PA 19064, USA
The Delaware County Estate Planning Council was formed to:
• Foster intelligent cooperation & cordial understanding among its members.
• Assist its members in keeping abreast of laws and conditions affecting all aspects of the estate planning process.
• Encourage its members to consistently set a goal to render the best professional service to the public.
• Encourage its members to diligently pursue professional certification in their professional field.
Our members consist of:
• Certified Public Accountants
• Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioners
• Bankers and Officers of Bank Trust Departments
• Life Insurance Professionals
• Elder Care Professionals
• Non-Profit Development Officers
• Other related Professionals and Para-Professionals in the estate planning field
Robert Simpson, CPA, MT;
Managing Partner, Brinker Simpson and Co., LLC
Principal and Co-Founder GGN Group, a consulting firm offering change management, business transition planning and management consulting
William A Doyle, Esq.
Owner and President, Bridle Brook Group, Business Brokers and Merger and Acquisition Specialists
Brett David Sovine
Managing Director Private Banking, Brown Brothers Harriman Center for Family Business
• Brown Brothers Harriman