|Event Date||Thu Dec 16 EST (about 1 month ago)|
The future of banking is bright, as long banks are willing to stay proactive. This webinar, featuring ABA’s Ryan Rasske and panel of risk experts, will discuss how key lessons from 2021 will shape future risk management programs. Topics of discussion include exploration of tomorrow's risk management strategies, emerging non-financial risks (i.e. operational, reputation, and strategic), and potential credit and financial risks.
• Explore tomorrow's risk management strategies.
• Emerging non-financial risks, including operational, reputation, and strategic.
• Understand the potential Credit and Financial Risks ahead.
• Chief Risk Officers.
• Senior Risk Executives and Board of Directors.
• Senior Bank Managers.
• Risk Managers.
• Bank Legal Counsel.
• Risk Auditors.
• Compliance Officers / Managers.
• Risk Consultants.
• CPAs, CRCMs, CERPs.
Senior Vice President, Risk and Compliance Markets, American Bankers Association
Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, First Bank
CERP, SVP, Deputy Chief Risk Officer, Pacific Western Bank
CERP, Chief Operational Risk Officer, USAA Bank