Tue Apr 5 UTC - Thu Apr 7 UTC (in 2 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Apr 5 4:00am - Thu Apr 7 6:00am
This event will be presented in a 100% virtual format and its theme Global Growth Corridor is a nod to the creation of our global RegTech eco-system in a similar way that cities are designed and developed with critical infrastructure and communities. This year we will have a clear thread of ESG throughout the topics and discussions.
1500 global delegates: regulators, regulated entities, RegTechs, government, technology firms, professional services and entrepreneurs.
Content crossing over a variety of industry verticals across three streams and three days.
• Strategic, Cultural, Trade and Economic themes.
• Institutional and Regulatory Reform.
• Taking the learnings from financial services and application to new industries who can take advantage of RegTech.
• Each stream includes short and sharp provocations - open to all registered delegates.
• Each stream will conclude with members only Change Maker round tables. You must be a registered member of the RTA to attend these Change Maker Sessions.
• PitchFest - encouraging entrepreneurs solving regulatory and compliance challenges across industries to pitch for the winning pitch.