Tue Apr 5 UTC - Thu Apr 7 UTC (in 2 months)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Apr 4 8:00pm - Wed Apr 6 8:00pm
• 1,500 global delegates: regulators, regulated entities, RegTechs, government, technology firms, professional services and entrepreneurs.
• Content crossing over a variety of industry verticals across three streams and three days (Approx. 2 hrs per stream).
• Stream 1 The Big Picture (Strategic, Cultural, Trade and Economic themes).
• Stream 2 The Financial System (Institutional and Regulatory Reform).
• Stream 3 The New Economy (Taking the learnings from financial services and application to new industries who can take advantage of RegTech).
• Each stream includes short and sharp provocations - open to all registered delegates.
• Each stream will conclude with members only Change Maker round tables. You must be a registered member of the RTA to attend these Change Maker Sessions..
• Final stream will play host to the PitchFest - encouraging entrepreneurs solving regulatory and compliance. challenges across industries to enter and be crowned the winning pitch.
CEO, the regtech association
Dr. Cathy Foley
Australia's chief scientist, australian government
Non executive director, global digital finance, australia
Chief fintech officer, monetary authority of singapore
Executive director, the digital dollar project, US
CEO, tech council of australia
Director financial services industry, microsoft Australia
Head of emerging tech, commonweath bank of australia
National leader, regulatory technology, KPMG, Australia
Dr Bob Wardrop
Cambridge centre for alternative finance, UK
Chief negotiator, department foreign affairs & trade, australia
Department foreign affairs & trade, australia
Chief executive officer, verifier, Australia
CEO, dekko secure
• Australian trade and investment commission