Wed Jan 5 PST (22 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Jan 5 3:00pm - Wed Jan 5 4:30pm
After this webinar you'll be able to:
• Understand the flow of an ACH transaction
• Define the participants in the ACH Network and their responsibilities
• Assist accountholders with common ACH questions
• Explain the different types of ACH transactions
• Distinguish between the use of a stop payment and revoked authorization
The frontline is the face of each financial institution. Ensuring they understand the different products and processes is crucial to maintaining accountholder satisfaction. This session will provide frontline staff with a non-technical overview of the ACH Network and provide answers to the most common accountholder questions. This back-to-basics program will describe how the ACH Network works, explain stop payments and unauthorized transactions, and differentiate the types of ACH transactions and authorizations.
Who Should Attend?
• This session is ideal for branch, call center, and frontline staff.
• Electronic quick reference guide for frontline staff
• Employee training log
• Interactive quiz
Michele L. Barlow, AAP, NCP
Senior Vice President, Macha/PAR