Thu Feb 24 GMT (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Feb 23 7:00pm - Wed Feb 23 7:00pm
Royal Lancaster London
Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY, UK
The ACT Cash Management Conference is the key meeting point for our community, particularly those who are operational-level treasurers and cash managers, to hear about the latest updates in the cash management and payments space. The conference is designed to feature significant practical discussions and demonstrations to provide best practices of cash management.
Why should you attend?
• Plan your cash management operations by discovering key trends, and build a vision for 2030
• Develop a resilient cash management strategy with insights from a senior panel of experts
• Unlock cash management efficiencies by hearing innovative solutions to manage your business working capital
• Understand the ever-changing payment landscape in the UK and beyond
• Apply practical learnings from real-life case studies from your treasury peers
• Your opportunity to start networking in person once again, and have conversations with over 150 treasury and finance professionals under one roof