Wed Nov 28 GMT (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Nov 28 12:00am - Wed Nov 28 12:00am
etc.venues Prospero House
241 Borough High St, London SE1 1GA, UK
Working capital is the lifeblood of every company, and managing it, the essence of the treasury function. Now in its fourth year, the ACT Working Capital Conference is a key meeting point for delegates and exhibitors to gather and discuss topical working capital issues that directly affect corporates and their supply chains.
As the only conference of this size dedicated exclusively to working capital management (WCM) in the UK, this compact yet comprehensive event is ideal for time-pressed treasury experts to get the latest updates on WCM and supply chain finance (SCF) in one place and day. Join us on 28 November in London to meet fellow working capital experts from across the UK and Europe and benchmark your organisation’s working capital performance against that of your peers.
What’s on the agenda?
• The digital evolution of working capital
• P(l)aying by the rules: an honest look at late payments
• Cash forecasting: new products, old problems
• Leading with data: using analytics to improve your cash conversion cycle
• Will treasury take a lead on supply chains in the future?
• Cultivating accounts payable cost savings through automation
• New platforms in invoice financing – a fad or here to stay?
• Suppliers, buyers and the banks: bridging the gap through supply chain finance
• Mobilising all levels: working capital and procurement at the top
Who should attend?
• Working capital experts looking to deepen their knowledge and exchange best practice with fellow practitioners
• Treasury professionals responsible for their financial supply chain who want to understand how to enhance working capital, increase liquidity and mitigate risks
• Procurement professionals working with treasurers