Sun Dec 19 +06 (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EST): Sat Dec 18 9:00pm - Sun Dec 19 6:00am
|Location||Online via Zoom|
ADB's Bangladesh Resident Mission (BRM) organizes the Business Opportunities Seminar (BOS), which is a one-stop forum for consultants, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers looking to provide goods and services for ADB projects under the Bangladesh portfolio.
During the Business Opportunities Seminar, participants will have the opportunity to:
• discover ADB’s achievements in Bangladesh, and available business opportunities.
• meet virtually with ADB staff in procurement, consulting, project management, and related operations as well as sector specialists.
• hear presentations on how to qualify for ADB-financed contracts.
At the end of the Business Opportunities Seminar, participants will have:
• discovered the advantages of ADB-financed contracts.
• understood ADB's policies and procedures for procurement of goods and works, the recruitment of consultants, and the engagement of NGOs and civil societies.
• learned how to locate business opportunities.
• learned the best ways to prepare responsive bids and proposals.
• received information on business opportunities by sector currently available under ongoing ADB-financed projects, and upcoming ADB pipeline projects.
From ADB member countries:
• suppliers / traders
• NGOs and civil society organizations
• government officials
• embassy / trade commissioners
• think-tanks, institutes, academia, and centers of excellence