|Event Date||Wed Apr 14 EDT (6 months ago)|
Small business lending can benefit community banks and lead to better knowledge about each borrower. However, a one-size-fits-all approach to C&I lending can be disastrous. This webinar will broaden your understanding of A/R and inventory financing.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
• Understand general credit and transactional risks associated with credits largely secured by accounts receivable and/or inventory
• Develop advance rates in consideration of various factors which could contribute to challenges in collecting trade account assets securing the loan
• Describe and thoroughly explain the operating cycle, including an understanding of potential cash needs by the borrowing entity to support revenue generation, differentiating between a working capital need to support the operating cycle, and permanent working capital needs by the borrowing entity to support growth in sales
• Discuss the borrowing base certificate, with considerations for those factors which should be understood and acted upon in creating the borrowing base formula
• Define and understand the objective of field audits, including alternative measures for smaller, less complicated borrowers with credits secured by accounts receivable and inventory
Who Should Attend?
This presentation will benefit loan officers, credit analysts, credit administrators, chief credit officers, and other lending personnel. While the presentation will provide for more advanced topics in commercial lending, beginning to intermediate loan personnel will also benefit from this presentation.