Sun Oct 11 +04 - Thu Oct 15 +04 (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Sun Oct 11 12:00am - Thu Oct 15 9:00am
Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai, UAE
This leading edge GLOMACS Advanced Cash Flow and Working Capital Management seminar will provide you with not just the theory but also the practical tool kit you will need to supercharge the working capital and cash flow engine that is at the very heart of business performance and strength. There is no question that profit is a key component of long-term success and growth but business history is littered with the names of profitable companies that collapsed through lack of cash resources. Not only is cash the essential fuel that keeps the engine running – modern economic theory recognises cash flow as being the key driver of business and shareholder value.
This GLOMACS very practical hands-on workshop style training course will comprehensively cover the principles of effective working capital and cash flow management and will also provide an extensive toolkit of practical methodologies for optimising each of the components of working capital and managing the other key drivers of business cash flow.
This GLOMACS training seminar will highlight:
• Fundamentals of accounting for cash and working capital
• Understanding the drivers of cash flow, liquidity and solvency
• Managing and improving operating cash flows
• Techniques for optimising the components of working capital
• Business funding and capital structure
• Principles of capital investment decision-making
• Advanced techniques for cash flow forecasting
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is designed to provide useful insights and practical skills to professionals from a wide range of disciplines and industry sectors, but particularly those involved in planning, forecasting and managing business cash flow and working capital.
This GLOMACS training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Treasury Staff
• Commercial Managers
• Supply Chain and Procurement Team Members
• Receivables and Payables Team Members
• Planning and Budgeting Managers
• Financial and Management Accountants
• Capital Investment and Project Team Members