|Event Date||Fri Dec 10 EST - Sat Dec 11 EST (in about 2 months)|
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
International Commerce Centre (ICC), 1 Austin Rd W, West Kowloon, Hong Kong
This seminar is for those who wish to learn how to manage their own retirement portfolio, to communicate more effectively with their financial advisors, and retire wealthy. The goals are simple - to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip. The majority of attendees are repeat attendees. Why? Because the emphasis is on practical strategies for advanced investment retirement planning.
We will start with some basic concepts before diving into more advanced topics like financial planning, asset allocation, how to select great companies, and much more. The goal is to get wealthy by investing our savings in a sensible long-term manner without letting investing take over our lives.
This seminar will focus on:
• The straight forward, three common-sense steps that make doctor families wealthy.
• How to select great companies to invest in for the long-term.
• How to tell when the great company's stock price is right to purchase. Even a great company will not be a good investment if we overpay for it.
• A simple method for diversifying through mutual funds.
• Bonds - What makes the most sense in the current market environment. We'll consider Treasury bonds, municipal bonds, corporate bonds, inflation-protected bonds, laddered portfolios, mutual funds, etc.