Fri Dec 10 CST - Sat Dec 11 CST (12 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Fri Dec 10 1:00am - Sat Dec 11 1:00am
At Water Tower Place, 160 E Pearson St, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
This seminar is for those who wish to learn how to manage their own retirement portfolio, to communicate more effectively with their financial advisors, and retire wealthy. The goals are simple - to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip.
This seminar will focus on:
• The straight forward, three common-sense steps that make doctor families wealthy.
• How to select great companies to invest in for the long-term.
• How to tell when the great company's stock price is right to purchase. Even a great company will not be a good investment if we overpay for it.
• A simple method for diversifying through mutual funds.
• Bonds - What makes the most sense in the current market environment. We'll consider Treasury bonds, municipal bonds, corporate bonds, inflation-protected bonds, laddered portfolios, mutual funds, etc.
Brandon S. Collier
President, Collier & Associates, Inc.
Securities Analyst at William O’neal & Co.
• CSA Travel Protection
• PACE Academy of General Dentistry
• ADA C.E.R.P