Mon May 3 PDT - Wed May 5 PDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon May 3 11:00am - Wed May 5 8:00pm
3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Combine the benefits of learning leadership skills along with understanding the key opportunities and issues within employee benefit plans.
This year’s conference brings back all your favorite aspects, with a simple bottom line: Getting your work done right.
• More in-depth coverage of the various aspects of employee benefit plans
• Tackling pain points in data privacy
• Special recognition to the tax professional’s role in EBP compliance
• Sessions identified to meet your experience level: Foundational, Intermediate, Advanced
Who Should Attend?
• CPAs, auditors, and tax practitioners
• CFO’s and their staff
• Plan sponsors and other service providers, including third-party administrators
• Reporting Managers for Plan Sponsors
• Emerging EBP professionals
• Consultants and other professionals specializing in employee benefit plans including:
- Financial reporting for plans
- Auditing plan financial statements
- Tax and ERISA consulting for plans, employer sponsors, and employee participants
- Tax reporting for plans, employer plan sponsors, and plan participants preparing and submitting returns