|Event Date||Tue Dec 14 EST (about 1 month ago)|
The global trend to incorporate ESG (environmental, social, and governance) data in mainstream financial reports is accelerating. Join this conference to understand what this is all about.
Finance professionals play a crucial role in helping organizations address and improve their impact on the planet. The more an organization understands how the three pillars of environmental, social and governance sustainability together affect and shape their strategies and business model, the more business-resilient they become. And, as ESG information is increasingly used by the capital markets and other stakeholder groups, such information needs to be reliable, credible, and well supported. Good governance plays a critical role in a company’s ability to produce high-quality, accurate and reliable information.
At this conference leading experts will:
• Demystify the ESG landscape, the global effort for ESG reporting, and the critical role for finance.
• Review key elements of the recent ISSB announcement at COP 26 and the anticipated update of the SEC's ESG disclosure requirements.
• Implement a phased approach to building your ESG program and integrating reporting needs into your existing processes.
• Understand ESG assessments and benchmarks.
• Review the ESG assurance process and what to look out for.
• Understand the concepts in the AICPA Practice Aid: Consideration of ESG-related Matters in an Audit of Financial Statements.
Who should attend?
• CFOs, Controllers involved in ESG reporting.
• Auditors and consultants representing SEC-registered or private companies.
• Audit committee members.
ESG CONFERENCE SPONSORS:
• BKD CPA's & Advisors
• Moody's Analytics