|Event Date||Mon Nov 8 EST - Wed Nov 10 EST (20 days ago)|
Join us for candid discussions, expert insights, and the latest developments in the securities industry.
The National Conference on the Securities Industry gathers senior executives, regulators and subject matter experts to examine the latest developments in securities regulation, auditing and accounting requirements.
Over three days in November, this virtual conference will explore industry issues and provide:
• Accounting and auditing updates
• Insights from leaders
• The financial industry analyst perspective
• Regulatory session with representatives from the SEC, FINRA and CFTC
• And more
• Expert Insights: Hear from industry executives, regulators, policymakers, chief economists, and subject matter experts.
• Candid Discussions: Gain insight into the latest accounting, economic, risk management, and regulatory updates. We'll also explore diversity, inclusion, and leadership.
• CPE Credits: This conference will be eligible for Continuing Professional Education credits. The number of CPE credits is currently pending.
Sebior Vice President, Member Supervision Data Analytics and Technology, FINRA
Director, Office of Minority and Women Inclusion (OMWI), U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Managing Director, Global Head of Banks and Diversified Finance Research, Morgan Stanley
Robert J. Jackson, Jr.
Professor of Law, NYU School of Law
Chair, Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Dr. David Kelly, CFA
Chief Global Strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Michael A. Macchiaroli
Associate Director, Division of Trading and Markets, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Assurance Partner, RSM US
President & Chief Executive Officer, Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC
Unit Chief, Cyber Division, Global Operations and Targeting Unit, FBI
Principal, Tax Advisory Services, EisnerAmper LLP
• AxiomSL Adenza
• Citrin Cooperman
SIFMA'S STRATEGIC PARTNERS:
• AWS Financial Services