|Event Date||Tue Jun 1 EDT (8 months ago)|
Canadian institutional allocators have long been leaders in alternative asset allocation, whether it be from a sovereign wealth fund, private pension, endowment and family office perspectives.
Join us for a deep dive into portfolio construction with alternative investments, with discussion topics including:
• Philosophy on integrating alternative investments in asset allocation.
• Current trends in alternative asset allocation.
• Sound practices in manager due diligence and strategy evaluation.
• Market outlook for alternative asset classes, including hedge funds, private credit and more.
• Potential impact of fiscal stimulus, retail trading and expansion of alternative asset classes going forward.
Adviser, University Pension Plan Ontario
Senior Portfolio Manager, CPP Investment Board
Co-founder & Chairperson, Crysalia Inc.
Senior Director, Trans-Canada Capital Inc.
• EzeCastle Integration
• Allen & Overy
• Clifford Chance
• Dechert LLP
• Exe Castle Intergration
• Guotai Junan Securities
• K&L gates
• Man Group
• Simmons & Simmons
• State Street