Thu Mar 18 HKT (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Mar 17 8:30pm - Wed Mar 17 9:30pm
In this session, we aim to demystify future innovations on operations and gain insight on how investment managers can embrace the ongoing tech innovation.
We will cover the following:
• Both global and apac key technology trends in the financial services
• What does operational transformation with technology mean specifically to the front, middle and back office in an investment environment respectively?
• How does innovation facilitate a true operating model to scale-up success in recent years?
• Discuss capacity and agility of legacy systems which support current market conditions, trade data and settlement volumes across multiple prime brokers, custodians, exchanges, and expanded asset classes
• How investment managers who adopt legacy systems can be prepared for the next-gen technologies ; What steps do traditional fund operations leaders need to take to respond to the new normal with operational transformations?
Managing Director & Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
Head of Business Development Asia Pacific, CITCO
Director of APAC Business, Enfusion
COO, Enhanced Investment Products
Vice President, Prime Consulting, APAC, Credit Suisse
• ACA Compliance Group
• Allen & Overy
• Clifford Chance
• Eze Castle Integration
• Guotai Junan Securities
• K & L Gates
• Simmons & Simmons
• State Street