Tue Jun 8 HKT (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Jun 7 8:30pm - Mon Jun 7 9:30pm
Trade Finance assets have long been monopolised by traditional financial institutions. However, FinTech innovations have been disrupting the staid business and now serve a vital role within the trade finance ecosystem. Today, institutional investors partner with FinTech companies to source these new asset classes directly given its liquidity and the current zero rate environment. This session aims to look at the trends within that ecosystem and how they navigate through challenging times.
We will cover the following:
• Noticeable trends before and after the Greensil collapse.
• Finding Yield in this zero rate environment.
• Portfolio and Risk Management of Credit Funds using Trade Finance as an asset class.
• Nuances of valuing the credit of asset light issuers.
• How hybrid financing models powered by FinTech can transform risk and enable trade further.
Managing Director, Nanjia Capital
CEO and CIO, Co-Founder, TradeFlow Capital Management
Vittorio De Angelis
Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, Velotrade
CEO and Co-Founder, Zetl
• Allen & Overy
• Clifford Chance
• Dechert LLP
• EzeCastle Integration
• Guotai Junan Securities
• K&L gates
• Maples Group
• State Street