|Event Date||Wed Jun 23 EDT (4 months ago)|
Please join us for this briefing session which will address the key employment and tax issues which need to be considered and addressed when engaging consultants and independent contractors.
The session will discuss:
• Is your “contractor” or “consultant” truly self-employed or could they be an employee or worker?
• What tests determine the contractor’s status?
• Tips when drafting consultancy agreements.
• Taxation and the consequences of IR35.
• New duties for clients when engaging contractors.
London Employment Partner, Arnold & Porter
Investment Management Partner, Arnold & Porter
• Arnold & Porter