|Event Date||Fri Jun 4 EDT (13 days ago)|
The use of alternative assets in institutional investment portfolios has increased over the past decade. Consultants have had a first-hand view of this evolution and have played an integral role in their prevalence in client portfolios. Join us as we hear from industry experts about the rise of these investments, the current opportunity set, and what might come next.
• Trends in alternative asset classes; types of strategies that have been sought-after and how that might be changing.
• Considerations for deciding between public vs. private alternatives.
• Common screening process; minimum requirements vs. best-in-class criteria.
• The research process to keep up with new opportunities.
• The types of alternative asset classes investors should have on their radar going forward.
Principal – RPIA
President – Global Investment Solutions
Chief Investment Officer, Canada – Aon
Keon T. Holmes
Managing Director, Cambridge Associates LLC
• EzeCastle Integration
• Allen & Overy
• Clifford Chance
• Dechert LLP
• Exe Castle Intergration
• Guotai Junan Securities
• K&L gates
• Man Group
• Simmons & Simmons
• State Street