Thu Jun 18 CST - Fri Jun 19 CST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Jun 17 10:00pm - Fri Jun 19 6:00am
Airfinance Journal China 2020 - Airfinance Journal is a market leading financial publication of the global aircraft and aviation business. Published continually since 1979, it has been at the forefront of supporting and informing aviation professionals. Airfinance Journal includes the latest news, analysis and data relating to the financing of airlines, aircraft leasing companies and manufacturers.
Airfinance Journal Events brings together thousands of airlines, banks, lessors, manufacturers and investors from all over the globe at international locations to connect and do business.
With over $153 billion worth of aircraft needing financing in 2019, it has never been more important for the industry to come together, face-to-face, to build relationships and get deals done.
Other Airfinance Journal products include:
• The Journal includes the latest news, analysis and data relating to the financing of airlines, aircraft leasing companies and manufacturers.
• Deal Tracker provides a detailed insight into the aircraft deals market covering both the loan and capital markets, public and private.
• Fleet Tracker is the system to monitor aircraft fleets, analyse trends and discover new opportunities.
• The Airline Analyst is the most comprehensive and detailed picture of airlines’ financial and operational data available in the market.
• Financial Ratings offers a powerful insight to the absolute and relative strength or weakness of any given airline, based on a single quantitative score for each airline and founded on average fleet age and four key financial ratios.
• CDB Aviation
• Novus Aviation Capital