Thu May 26 +08 (in 5 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed May 25 12:00pm - Wed May 25 12:00pm
It has been the busiest year for Asia dealmaking professionals. Despite the heavy impact of the pandemic, hits the highest value on record. The rebound is driven by various conducive factors, including low price, low-interest rate, and business needs to reimagine the edge in a post-pandemic world. Capability-driven M&A has grown 7 times in the last five years. Companies seeking to acquire new-world capabilities in-house to survive.
However, economic uncertainties are here to stay, with questions remained unanswered. In which shape will the economy recover? How will consumer behaviours change? To what extent will vaccinations ease the pandemic?
This event aims to build a reputation as the best learning and networking opportunity on this subject in Asia. Participants will also get the advice they need to guide their company’s M&A endeavours together with practical day-to-day insights needed to address challenges and potential roadblocks that will inevitably occur in any M&A.
• Asia M&A 2022 - Balancing Opportunities with Hurdles
• Shaping the ESG Agendas to Create True Investment Returns
• Southeast Asia in Focus – Merging for Success
• Doing Deals in Post-Pandemic Uncertainties: Liability and Indemnification Matters
• The Emergence of SPAC in Asia – The More, The Merrier?
• Deal Valuation - Achieving a Fair Value in the Drastically Changing Market
• Accelerating Deal Success with Technologies
• Deal Makers and Breakers 2022: Commonly Litigated Points and Dispute Resolution
Who Should Attend?
• General Counsel
• Senior Counsel
• Regional Counsel
• Legal Counsel
• Legal Director
• Vice President (Legal)
• Company Secretaries
• Corporate Finance Managers
• Directors and Accountants
• Investment Bankers
Director, Strategic and Acquisition Finance, MUFG Bank
Senior Vice President Strategy & M&A, Toll Group
Director of Strategy and M&A, PropertyGuru Group
Sustainable Finance Director, ANZ
MD, Head of M&A Asia Pacific, Landesbank Baden-Württemberg LBBW Singapore
Head of M&A, APAC, Dentsu International
SVP, Global Legal, Legal Lead for M&A and Technology Transactions, Fullerton Healthcare Corporation