Tue May 10 CST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon May 9 12:00pm - Mon May 9 12:00pm
Driven by the urgent need to promote economic innovation and transformation and deepen capital market reform, China's capital market is playing an increasingly important role in expanding corporate financing channels. In the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, a land with strong economic vitality, due to the further interconnection of the capital markets of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and the continuous strengthening of cross-border cooperation, it further reflects the unique policy advantages and resource advantages of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. The Shenzhen Stock Exchange successfully promoted the reform of the registration system of the ChiNext Board, implemented the merger of the main board and the small and medium-sized board, and the development orientation became clearer, and the reform of the capital market was further developed. The Hong Kong Stock Exchange has successively issued new listing regulations and the listing system for companies in emerging and innovative industries. The Hong Kong capital market will officially implement the SPAC listing mechanism in 2022, and will relax the conditions and requirements for secondary listings and dual listings for companies. With the vigorous development of the capital market, the requirements of the regulatory system are constantly being improved and strengthened. Enterprises are faced with many opportunities and challenges in the process of using the power of the capital market to develop.
Capital market legal business is DeHeng Shenzhen's long-term advantage, relying on DeHeng's comprehensive legal services in securities, finance, dispute resolution and other professional fields At that time, lawyers from DeHeng who have rich practical experience in the capital market in the above-mentioned fields, law professors from Peking University Law School, corporate legal advisers, company executives, investors, etc. will jointly look forward to the reform trend of the capital market, discuss how to deal with challenges, Solutions to seize opportunities and explore new opportunities hidden in the rapidly developing Chinese capital market, especially the value chain of the capital market in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
Target Audience We Welcome:
• CLO (Chief Legal Officer). Chief Legal Counsel
• Head Of Legal, VP Legal, Head Of Compliance, Legal Director, GM (Legal). Head of Corporate Legal Affairs, Vice President of Legal Affairs, Head of Compliance, Legal Director, General Manager of Legal Affairs
• GCs, In-House Counsels, Regional Counsels. Corporate General Counsel, Corporate Legal
• CEO, COO, Legal Managers, Corporate Executives
• Investment Managers Corporate Investment & Financing/M&A Leader
Benefits of Attending:
• FREE** passes to in-house counsels and business leaders with access to half-day session to hear current and cutting-edge legal topics
• Key insight into the latest capital markets in Greater Bay Areas Great opportunity to meet industry insiders and expand your network
• Networking opportunities with senior In-House counsels, lawyers and business leaders who are on top of their game
• In-depth panel dicussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsels in the region Get speaker notes
• DeHeng Law Offices