|Event Date||Wed May 19 EDT (5 months ago)|
This webinar will provide discussion and advice on Products Liability and Financial Loss covering exclusions that will apply in policies, Financial Loss Extensions available and to understand why Financial Loss may be needed for your clients.
• How standard financial loss exclusions apply in PL/Products policies
• Understand why separate financial loss cover is needed
• Recognise the different businesses that need to consider financial loss
• Be aware of the various options for buying financial loss extensions and the different wordings that are available
Content and Learning
• What is ‘financial loss’ and how does liability for it arise?
• Types of financial loss cover available
• Explanation of various financial loss exclusions, their importance, and issues to consider including contractual liability exclusions
• Financial loss extensions
• The businesses that need to buy financial loss cover
ACII, Chartered Insurance Broker, Associate for Nick Thomas & Associates