Wed May 26 CEST - Fri May 28 CEST (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed May 26 2:00am - Fri May 28 11:00am
The conference will review the latest developments in sustainable finance law from a variety of perspectives, focusing in particular on ESG compliance and sustainability in investments, financial services and banking, as well as value-chain due diligence. Special attention will be given to the financial and investment implications of the New Industrial Strategy and the transition towards climate neutrality.
• Sustainable recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic
• State of play in implementing the European Green Deal
• ESG disclosure of climate-related information and reporting requirements
• Taxonomy of eco-compatible activities, climate benchmarks and disclosures
• Update on the progress towards the EU Green Bond Standard
• Climate-related risk management in financial institutions
Who should attend?
EU & national regulators/supervisors, legal officers in financial services sectors (credit institutions, investment firms, CSDs), lawyers in private practice, compliance officers.