Mon Dec 7 JST - Tue Dec 8 JST (about 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Dec 7 3:00am - Tue Dec 8 3:00am
The conference has been carefully designed to acknowledge the various recent researches going on in the field of Gynecology and Women Health. In addition to the paper presentations, the conference will provide its attendees to attend sessions of presentations and debates, workshops and symposiums as well as poster presentations. This conference on Women’s Health, Gynecology & Obstetrics will deal with various tracks from the different fields of Women Health. The congress provides you with a unique opportunity to meet up with peers from both industry and academia. We co-cordially invite all concerned people to come and join us at our event and make it a successful one by your esteem participation.
Why to attend?
Meet your target market with members from around the world centered on learning regarding women’s health concerns, this is often your single best chance to achieve the most important assemblage of participants from the Universities, Research Institutions, and Hospitals. Conduct demonstrations, distribute data, meet with current and potential speaker, create a splash with replacement wares, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the foremost recent techniques, and the newest updates in medical health and promoting fields square measure hallmarks of this conference.
• Best platform to develop new collaborations & partnerships
• 89% of our conference attendees are the key contacts in their lab purchasing decisions.
• Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
• Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals an ample number of inquiries received from the conference attendees.
• Network development with both Academia and Business.
• Business delegates
• Community Members
• Students from Academia involved in research of medicine and related fields.
• Dermatologists in training and healthcare professionals
• Drug manufacturing companies and Clinics
• Medical institutions