|Event Date||Thu Dec 3 EST (about 1 year ago)|
What are examiners expecting in your loan review process? They expect a strong method for determining the overall level and direction of credit risk in your portfolio on an ongoing basis. And regardless of whether loan review is conducted in-house or outsourced, the bottom line is identical. This session will explore the loan review steps that will meet examiners’ expectations and provide management and the board with the information needed to ensure credit risk is understood and well-managed.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Appreciate the purpose and objective of loan review, which guides the entire process
• Develop a “loan review plan” that includes pulling samples and develop loan review request memos
• Properly implement your loan grading system
• Compare the provided loan review sample report outline (which complies with regulatory guidelines) to what you are using
• Understand the assessment factors for credit risk, loan-to-cost ratios, and nonaccrual status issues
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.