Mon May 31 UTC - Wed Jun 2 UTC (20 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon May 31 4:00am - Wed Jun 2 1:00pm
This seminar will address the current European anti-money laundering landscape and focus on the changes implemented since the adoption of the fourth, fifth and sixth Anti-Money Laundering Directives and the new Directive on enhancing FIU cooperation and access to financial information.
It will also highlight national challenges and actions that have been taken to address them, including the recently adopted proposals and changes in relation to tackling money laundering and terrorist financing, with a particular focus on the role of the judiciary and law enforcement.
• Progress made on the adoption of the standards introduced by the fourth, fifth and sixth Anti-Money Laundering Directives
• Measures aimed at protecting the financial system against money laundering and terrorist financing, also in relation to cryptocurrencies
• Best practice in detecting and deterring illicit transactions and lessons learnt from recent money laundering cases
• The framework to enhance cooperation between FIUs and enhance cross-border cooperation amongst the judiciary and law enforcement
Who should attend?
• Judges, prosecutors, law enforcement officers, government officials and FIUs.
Interactive online conference
The online conference will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-level speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in this high-quality online conference.