Wed Jun 30 +08 (4 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Jun 30 4:00am - Wed Jun 30 5:00am
As a result of investor demand and investment opportunities in the market, there has been a significant increase in interest for hedge fund managers to invest in private investments. A side pocket is one of the practical options which integrates a hedge fund’s liquid investments with private investments in the same vehicle.
In this webinar, the panel will discuss the following:
• The evolution of side pockets since the global financial crisis.
• Fundamentals of side pockets.
• How do the economics work?
• What are the implementation considerations and variations of side pockets in practice?
• Sharing of best practices from legal and operations perspectives.
Managing Director, CITCO
Han Ming Ho
Partner, Sidley Austin
Director, KPMG Singapore
Kher Sheng Lee
Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA