|Event Date||Mon May 10 EDT (5 months ago)|
Investment and finance industries including commercial real estate continue towards the pending transition away from LIBOR benchmarks for floating rate debt. Join Mortgage Bankers Association as varied CRE finance industry experts share their expectations, insights and experiences. Get the latest details as well as relevant timelines and industry developments from a broad cross section of market participants.
• What has been the experience of the GSEs?
• What movements are in process with CRE CLO market?
• Where are balance sheet lenders with respect to transition and timeline for writing floating rate loans referencing SOFR?
• Where is the marketplace in terms of SOFR calculation and what’s been working?
• What is the landscape for derivatives and interest rate caps?
Managing Director, Metlife Investment Management (Moderator)
Director, Chatham Financial
Senior Vice President, KeyBank
Senior Policy Analyst, Multifamily, Federal Housing Finance Agency