Wed Sep 28 BST - Thu Sep 29 BST (in 8 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Sep 27 7:00pm - Wed Sep 28 7:00pm
Over the course of 2 days, 150+ senior executives from leading financial institutions will gather to discuss current AI success, how you can leverage new tools, and when and where to use them for best effect.
The event will tackle 2 key issues:
• How AI impacts the business model of financial services – and where best to deploy it – now, and in the next decade
• How to get adoption, deployment and implementation right - with a focus on internal and human processes as much – if not more on – human-centred activities
Delegates will leave the event with insight on how the industry uptake of AI is evolving, especially as advances in processing power start to change what’s possible, and guidance on where the industry is headed to over the next decade.
Why you should attend:
• Join like-minded peers in interactive sessions and cases studies designed to showcase real world examples of how your colleagues have implemented AI solutions
• This is an exceptional networking opportunity for industry accelerators in AI. Meet industry C-Suite and Director level executives from across financial services to make valuable connections
• Explore the exhibition hall and discover the right processes, tools and techniques to help you implement a range of digital solutions