Fri Nov 12 CST (26 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Fri Nov 12 11:00am - Fri Nov 12 1:00pm
What You Will Learn
• Key terminology
• The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) and the local, state and federal power to regulate and enforce
• Bank and customer site inspection questionnaires
• Government records
• Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I, II and III)
• Transaction screening
• Other appropriate inquiries
• Interacting with Environmental Professionals
• Impact of environmental contamination on values and borrower cash flow
• Bank exposure as a lienholder on contaminated property
• Key components of effective environmental risk management programs
Who Should Attend?
Commercial real estate lenders and credit officers, commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan review specialists, special assets officers, lending managers and support personnel, compliance officers and auditors.