Tue Jun 8 AEST (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Jun 7 6:00pm - Tue Jun 8 3:00am
The Star Event Centre
80 Pyrmont St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
The Australian Accounting Awards is a program that bestows the industry’s most prestigious accolades recognising excellence across the entire accounting industry in Australia.
It is the most anticipated awards program of the year, pinpointing professional development and innovation. Award recipients represent a true cross-section of the accounting industry, recognising the contributions of the profession’s most senior ranks through to its rising stars.
This year, the awards will be like no other, highlighting and shining a spotlight on the individuals and firms which lead the way in the industry during a time of unprecedented change. In the year of great turmoil from the COVID-19 pandemic, it was the tenacity and dedication of accountants that helped support businesses and professionals in a time of need.
Winners will be announced at a five-star gala dinner in Sydney, and you’re invited to attend!
This event will also be live-streamed for all other states to watch. Enjoy a black-tie evening from your boardroom, office or even your lounge room while being connected to hundreds of other viewers tuning in across Australia and the world.
Don’t miss out on being a part of this great initiative.
Why Enter The Australian Accounting Awards 2021?
Gain national recognition and elevate yourself or your business above the rest as up-and-coming names in the accounting industry and across Australia.
The awards are open to all individuals and businesses operating in Australia supporting the accounting industry.
• Stand Out In A Competitive Marketplace
• Boost Your Credibility In Your Local Market
• Gain Valuable Advice For Growth And Development
• Network And Celebrate With Industry Leaders
1. Individual Awards
• Academic Of The Year
• Accounting Consultant Of The Year
• Accounting Student Of The Year
• Accounting Support Staff Of The Year
• Auditor Of The Year
• Bookkeeper Of The Year
• Chief Financial Officer (Cfo) Of The Year
• Corporate Accountant Of The Year
• Indigenous Accountant Of The Year
• Mentor Of The Year
• New Partner Of The Year
• Partner Of The Year
• Partner Of The Year (Boutique Firm)
• Property Specialist Accountant Of The Year
• Public Accountant Of The Year
• Rising Star Of The Year
• Not-for-profit Accountant Of The Year
• Superannuation Auditor Of The Year
• Superannuation Specialist Accountant Of The Year
• Thought Leader Of The Year
• Young Accountant Of The Year (30 Years Or Under)
2. Firm Awards
• Bookkeeping Firm Of The Year
• Boutique Firm Of The Year (20 Employees Or More)
• Boutique Firm Of The Year (Less Than 20 Employees)
• Business Advisory Firm Of The Year
• Diversity And Inclusion Program/initiative Of The Year
• Fast-growing Firm Of The Year
• Firm Of The Year
• Innovator Of The Year
• Marketing Program Of The Year
• Multiservice Firm Of The Year
• Network Of The Year
• Regional/suburban Firm Of The Year
• Smsf Firm Of The Year
• Start-up Firm Of The Year
• Wellness Program/initiative Of The Year
• CPA AUTRALIA
• accountancy insurance
• act SOLUTIONS
• CHANGE GPS
• Institute of Public Accountants
• Jirsch Sutherland