|Event Date||Wed Jan 26 EST (in 4 days)|
As 2022 begins, what are the major bank modernization efforts taking place today:
• Transformation of the customer experience – Exceeding customer expectations as a catalyst to fuel the bank’s goals of growth
• Efficiency and agility – the measurement and ways of achieving efficiency and agility have shifted.
• Workplace transformation with new training, new services, and new ways of working in today’s environment. This transformation includes
meeting employee expectations in order to retain and hire.
• Effective control – the importance and challenges of risk and regulation have increased significantly
For this webinar, we will hear from a panel of banking and financial services companies on how they are dealing and progressing on these
“modernization” efforts. This is not an option for a bank, it’s becoming table stakes.
What you will learn:
• How do banking business and IT managers start and prioritize this newest modernization effort?
• Who is currently engaging in this direction? What does ‘Good’ look like?
• What are the challenges and the benefits . . . from their point of view?
• What is new about these areas?
Contributing Editor, American Banker
• NTT Data Corporation