Thu Apr 29 BST (6 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Apr 29 3:00am - Thu Apr 29 12:00pm
This virtual event (online video conference) is designed at a time like this to address the challenges faced by the industry. Upon registration, participants across the world will join the online video conferencing at the specified time to listen to the instructors of the module(s). Each module is a 30 mins section with 1 speaker. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and have access to the module documentations. The event features a great combination of experts from all over the world to share their views through interactive case study presentations. It would equip attendees with the appropriate strategies to perform pro-actively in order to stay on top of their business.
Who Should Attend?
VPs, CEOs, CXOs, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers
• How technology is threating the tranditional retail banking model
• Creating & delivering a sustainably differentiated bank
• Innovation in retail banking
• Building agile operating model for bank through succesfull partnerships
• How is artificial intelligence (AI) transforming the financial ecosystem?
Director, CFCC Governance
Head of Personal Loans Acquisition Marcus, Goldman Sachs
Agile TransformationConsulting, Wells Fargo
Senior Consultant, Bank of Jerusalem
Head of Market Risk, Investec
Vice President Portfolio, National Bank of Canada