|Event Date||Thu Oct 21 EDT (2 days ago)|
Rise New York
43 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10010, USA
As collaborations between Financial Institutions and FinTechs progress, it's more important than ever to include a third seat at the table: the global regulators.
During New York FinTech Week and including speakers from the Empire FinTech Conference, the roundtables will feature a curated group discussion covering data privacy, innovation, diversity, and the regulatory landscape, between The Regulators - joining from around the world, The Enablers - RegTechs and Reg experts, and The Regulated - Financial Services & FinTechs.
Reasons to Participate:
• Forge Relationships with FinTech Founders, Bank Innovators, and the Regulators
• Maximize Opportunities for Partnering
• Engage Global Regulators in Person
• Highlight Your Firm's Thought Leadership
• Regulating Innovation & Innovating Regulation
• The Future of Global Data Privacy
• Diversity in Tech and the Industry's Responsibility
• Bridging the Gap Between the Regulators & the Regulated