|Event Date||Tue Sep 28 EDT (9 months ago)|
Digital banking experiences need to be ubiquitous, engaging and frictionless. But to what extent does the experience need to be insightful, intuitive and intelligent, too? The answer might seem obvious. Yet, uncertainty remains around how best to operationalize an AI-powered digital banking experience and employ AI to transform the banking engagement model. Learn more about the role of AI in digital-first banking, where the industry is headed and what it takes to succeed.
The cover topics:
• The tools, services and resources needed for AI to be successful in digital banking;
• Why AI isn’t as complicated as some industry leaders make it out to be;
• How financial services providers have shifted to AI-driven solutions.
Benefits of Attending:
• Uncover insights into the role of AI in the future of digital-first banking;
• Learn what a successful AI strategy for digital banking looks like;
• Find out how to take action and use AI to transform your experience.
President, GM, NCR Digital Banking
Co-Founder, CEO, Kasisto
Director, Digital Banking, Javelin Strategy & Research