|Event Date||Thu Feb 18 EST - Fri Feb 19 EST (8 months ago)|
In “Accounting and Bookkeeping for Non-Accountants Seminar/Workshop”, you will be equipped with tools to help you perform accounting and bookkeeping works. You will gain better understanding of the financial statements such as balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement. As such, you will be able to interpret if your business is earning profits or incurring losses, as well as, if your business has enough resources to sustain and continue its operation. By learning how to interpret your financial statements, you will easily identify the actual allocation of your funds for spending which is very important when you are planning your budgets and setting your targets.
After the seminar, you will be:
• You will be confident in doing bookkeeping and accounting works and you will understand how your bookkeeper and accountant is doing their job
• Your business will have an organize accounting records that you can confidently show to BIR
• You will have a basic understanding of the financial statements of your business which you will need in making important decisions for your business
• What You Will Learn?
• In this workshop, you will learn how to:
Perform basic bookkeeping and accounting procedures:
• Understand the purpose of bookkeeping and accounting in business.
• Recognize accounting terms, concepts and principles
• Follow and apply the Accounting Cycle and Process
• Perform Double-Entry Bookkeeping System and the principles of debit/credit
• Record, analyze and interpret business transactions
• Open and establish an account, chart of accounts and book of accounts.
• Make a journal entry, post to ledger book, prepare trial balance and complete a worksheet.
• Create financial statements such as Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and Statement of Owner’s Equity.
• Perform basic interpretation and analysis of the financial condition and operating result of the business based on the financial statements produced.